IIE Varsity College , IIE Vega And IIE MSA is hiring a receptionist, duties and more details are listed on the bellow paragraphs.
Closing date: 18 February 2024
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Duties and Responsibilities:
Campus reception and Switchboard duties
- Create an organised front office environment system (orderly systems, clean, professional and neat).
- Receives and welcomes prospective and current students, parents and guests by greeting and directing them appropriately.
- Builds relationships with students and parents through professional interaction.
- Operates the switchboard by receiving and directing calls promptly , professionally and efficiently and gathers the relevant information(i.e. reason for the call) from the caller to ensure that calls are directed to the appropriate staff member.
- Takes detailed messages when staff members are not available and delivers these messages timeously to the appropriate individuals.
- Deals with queries from students and directs them to the correct departments.
- Assists with intercom instructions.
- Organises the flyers and fact sheets at Reception in a neat and orderly manner and support the Marketing Assistant/s in ensuring that the waiting area and interview rooms are neat and tidy.
- Ordering and distribution of stationary to campus staff.
- Locks up and secures two buildings on campus.
General Administrative Support Ad Hoc Duties
- Provides administrative support to various departments as and when required.
- Responsible for preparing, tracking and receiving of campus courier parcels, post and deliveries and notifying the relevant staff member/s promptly regarding collection or delivery updates.
- Receives deliveries for the National office (campus specific) and campus staff and ensures that they are collected or handed to the appropriate individual timeously.
- Supports the Marketing Assistant/s in booking appointments for the Full Time Student Recruitment team and assists with managing their dairies accordingly if required (campus specific).
- Assists with campus events and any ad hoc campus duties as and when required.
- Advanced communication- verbal
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Ability to multitask
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Minimum of a Matric
Minimum Work Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1-2 years Reception experience
- APPLICANT MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORT
- APPLICANT MUST BE WILLING TO WORK FLEXIBLE HOURS AND ON WEEKENDS
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!