BDO is recruiting for 2027 SAICA Trainee Accountant – Financial Services, Johannesburg, apply now.
Closing date: Ongoing
What you can expect when you join BDO.
1. A commitment to creating unlimited growth by giving our people continuous opportunities
2. A friendly and supportive culture, surrounded by teammates who are on the same journey as you
3. Collaboration and an open-door policy, all the way up to our CEO
4. A mentor to guide and challenge you
5. Exposure to a range of clients, from large JSE-listed companies to smaller owner-managed businesses
6. Opportunities to show you care through our CSI initiatives
7. A chance to meet other colleagues at our Sports & Social functions
8. Secondment opportunities for qualifying staff
9. Hands-on involvement in audit work from the day you join
10. A choice of six offices in South Africa offering audit work. Our other offices do Advisory work and as such traineeships are not available in Nelspruit, Roodepoort, Stellenbosch.
11. A firm big enough to be able to access the best group of experts for a client’s needs from our national and international network, and small enough to be responsive and innovative in tackling challenges.
The Trainee Accountant vacancies are for 2027 first year trainees wanting to start their training contract within the BDO Financial Services (FS) division.
The training contract will ensure that you achieve the SAICA competencies to register as a Chartered Accountant and equip you with specialist expertise and experience in the Banking, Insurance, Asset Management and Funds industries.
As a BDO Financial Services professional, you’ll work in a fast-paced, innovative and technology driven environment and help BDO’s established FS business to deliver exceptional client service and further disrupt and transform the FS industry.
We are looking for candidates who would like:
•Exposure and specialization in the financial services sector, which includes banking, asset management, stock broking, investment management, funds and insurance companies;
•Hands on experience with clients and management;
•Open door policy with managers and partners;
•Innovative and disruptive thinking; and
•A supportive environment that is focused on skills development and professionalism.
• Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University.
•Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to audit team;
•Strong technical ability;
•High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem solving abilities;
•Ability to communicate effectively;
•Ability to relate to clients;
•Ability to apply sound professional judgement;
•Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth;
•Ability to work within diverse teams;
•Strong organisational ability.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!