Nestlé is looking for potential young talent to join its East and South African Region team. Covering 23 countries from Eritrea to South Africa, Mauritius to Zimbabwe the Graduate programme is a great way for young graduates to kickstart their career.
Closing date: Ongoing
Location: South Africa
Production Graduate Candidates requirements:
BSc- Microbiology/ National Diploma/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology
What will make you successful?
- You will have a BSc- Microbiology/ National Diploma/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology
- Good reporting and communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Good numeracy skills and good analytical skills
- Able to collaborate internally & externally.
- Conversant with MS Office Packages
- Self-starter and Service Oriented
- Be prepared to work Flexible working hours
- Highly tenacious, Self-disciplined, Results-focused
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!