Motus is seeking applications from people with great sales skills, a passion to meet sales goals, and the confidence to go out and look for potential clients in order to close a deal.
Closing date: 16 February 2024
Location: Town / City, East London
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Daily, weekly and monthly management of sales.
- Have an understanding of vehicles by familiarising yourself with the characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Developing the business to reach set sales targets for the month.
- Driving specific strategies to retain and grow existing customer base.
- Assists with the setup of the showroom and displays.
- Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices
- Managing customer expectations to ensure effective delivery of service.
- Total commitment to achieve sales targets and growth by venturing and creating opportunities using own skills.
- Identifying and venturing into new revenue streams.
- Ensuring customer escalation is managed and feedback is provided.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces, but the country as a whole.
This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license
- Computer literate
- 2 years of customer service and sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Relevant industry experience – desirable.
- Some understanding of the compliance governing the retail industry – an advantage.
- Knowledge of the areas’ most spoken languages – an advantage.
- An understanding of Auto Pedigree’s products and services – desirable.
- Essential to note: The appointed person may be required to work weekends and shifts.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Possess an entrepreneurial flair.
- Interpersonal: Excellent communication (telephonic & face-to-face), negotiation and influencing skills.
- A strong understanding of industry and market trends and customer behaviour.
- Self-motivated, priority-setting and time management.
- Ability to deal with diverse customers and cater for their unique needs.
- Evidence of use of own initiative and problem solving abilities required.
- Must exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Neat and presentable.
- Great networking skills
- Strong numerical skills
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!