Nedbank has various openings available from various fields and inviting intereated candidates to apply.
Closing date: 15 February 2024
- Respond to client needs by offering the right service and solution.
- Nurture strong, long-standing client relationships.
- Educate clients and potential clients on how to subscribe and service their account.
- Educate clients on the convenience, security and functionality of self-service solutions.
- Provide knowledgeable client service that fosters mutual trust and confidence.
- Discover client’s needs through connecting, understanding and delivering financial solutions with care.
- Provide financial strategies and advice using a holistic approach to help clients achieve their goals and grow financially.
- Own the client request end to end and route for alternative intervention if not equipped to service the client.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities through client engagement and quality conversations.
- Facilitate the sales process by informing clients of the product features and benefits.
- Fulfill clients’ needs through documenting needs analysis and by providing suitable financial product solutions.
- Obtain referrals from existing clients as well as leads from other business units.
- Build, maintain and retain client relationships by keeping clients informed of progress or action taken regarding their applications, queries and requests.
- Educate clients on the use of alternative, cost effective, time saving and convenient self-service channels.
- Provide complete solution to clients by networking and collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Provide input into client financial analysis, make recommendations to credit and monitor the return of security documentation.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies.
- Contribute to the success of Nedbank through meeting your service excellence, teamwork and personal development goals whilst adhering to Nedbank security, operational and compliance procedures and policies.
- Act in the client’s interest, inform the client, do what you say and promise, take accountability, and go the extra mile.
- Develop, retain and grow the business by delivering against individual and team goals that support a positive client experience.
- Achieve business objectives and identify and execute on quality sales leads.
- Increase market share of primary clients by entrenching clients through Core+ needs discussions, salary and debit order switching as well as enrolling clients on the various digital platforms.
Risk and Compliance:
- Mitigate risks and meet legislative requirements (e.g. FICA, FAIS and Letter of Authority) by being accredited and updating and maintaining client information.
- Report suspicious transactions to the relevant department.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, communications and training material.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- FAIS Approved Qualification
Minimum Experience Level
- Must have 3 – 6 years Retail/Banking Client Service, Sales, Relationship experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Product sales skills
- Sales Strategies
- Product Knowledge
- Customer service principles
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Customer relationship management
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Sales Persuasion
- Technology Savvy
- Planning and Organizing
- Applied Learning
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!