Motus has a vacant post for a cashie and inviting qualifying candidates to apply.
Closing date: 15 February 2023
Location – Town / City, Bedfordview
- Processing of invoices and receipts
- Handling of customer invoicing process
- Processing daily bank statement
- Preparation of sundry reports for Service Manager
- Filing of all documentation
- Conduct ad hoc administration duties when required.
- Accurate writing up of receipts
- Ensure that all receipts tally up correctly for banking.
- Banking of previous days takings, credit cards, internet receipts, etc
- Action of all file’s relevant documentation
Mercedes-Benz Bedfordview currently holds a vacancy for a Cashier. Reporting to the Service Manager, this position will be suited to a hard-working person who has previously worked as a cashier and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- General cashier administration
- Banking of money
- Recording of receipts
- Clear and process all order book documentation according to internal policies and procedures and agreed deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of Grade 12
- Computer literacy: Knowledge of Kerridge and Excel will be an advantage.
- Previous cashier experience will be an advantage.
- Mercedes-Benz Bedfordview is an Equal Opportunity Employer and preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
- Applications should be accompanied by an up-to-date CV indicating achievements, knowledge, skills and qualifications.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Must have excellent verbal communication skill
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Customer orientation and team orientation
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!