Tracker requires the services of an Installation Technician x20 in the Installations Department.
Closing date: 12 February 2024
Location: Various, South Africa
This department is responsible for effective installations of sophisticated electronic equipment into various types of vehicles.
This position requires the candidates complete all tasks schedule by the scheduling department efficiently and according to the set Tracker standards. The candidate will also be required to support the existing organization, the staff within the department, the different departments and the branches in the various regions when required.
The candidates must be customer service driven and be able to work independently. Attention to detail and meticulousness is an inherent requirement of the job. The candidate must be well presented. Randburg Head Office X9 Limpopo X1 Free State X1 KZN X2 Mpumalanga X1 North West X1 Pretoria X1 Western Cape X4
- Perform installations of sophisticated electronic units into various vehicle types including motorbikes, trucks, buses and plant machinery.
- Perform the installations as per the set standard of quality.
- Perform the installations at a site convenient to the customer.
- Communicate with the customers regarding the installation process in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Complete all relevant documentation associated with the installation.
- Provide customer service in accordance with a set standard.
- Be responsible to determine and request additional
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an auto electrician, motor mechanic, installation of Tracking devices, vehicle accessories and vehicle alarms.
- Grade 10/Standard 8. Matric will be advantageous
- National Technical Certificate in Automotive Electronics/Motor Mechanic would be advantageous
- Valid driver’s license (not less than 12 months)
- Computer literate
- The candidate must possess good communication and administrative skills.
- Possess good fault-finding skills and techniques.
- Possess the necessary skills to deliver service excellence.
- Be prepared to travel.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Sharp Problem-Solving Skills
- The Ability to Work Within a Team
- Creative Thinking
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!