Shoprite Group is looking for a Customer Service centre agent and inviting interested and qualifying candidates to apply.
Closing date: 16 February 2024
Location – Town or CityJohannesburg
Purpose of the Job
The Shoprite Group is Africa’s largest fast-moving consumer goods retailer with over 24 million customers and more than 2 800 outlets.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do, and our sole purpose is to provide all communities with high-quality products at the most affordable prices. Within such a dynamic environment, placing the customer at the center of everything we do is essential to maintain a competitive position.
You will be an integral part of the Customer Contact team, helping us to up our game for our customers. You will be surrounded by teams and individuals who challenge and inspire you to be extraordinary. Are you ready to make an impact?
The purpose of the Customer Service Centre Agent role is to support all inbound and outbound customer interactions for all supported contact centre channels in a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional manner. To promote a positive company image through telephonic and email interaction whilst solving problems.
- Support customer interactions across various channels (including voice, email, chat, and social media)
- Answer and resolve customer interactions timeously to drive a First Contact Resolution (FCR) culture, by being knowledgeable and able to troubleshoot effectively.
- Remain knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands, products, programmes, and process documentation
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to and strive to meet set KPI targets
- Ensure all set Shoprite standards, policies, and procedures are followed
- Identify and escalate potential system and process improvements with the aim to enhance the customer’s journey.
Matric (Grade 12)- essential
Degree/Diploma or Courses in Communications or a related field – (beneficial)
+3 years in a Customer Service environment in a similar role in a similar role, with the ability, knowledge, and skills in providing excellent customer service support – (essential).
Experience in a retail/contact center environment – (desired).
Knowledge and Skills
Proficient in Microsoft O365 with a focus on applicable tools to execute areas of function including SharePoint Online – (essential).
Key competencies and work ethic
People orientated – enjoy working with people in a big team engaging with customers, showing patience and empathy
Service orientated – committed to providing high-quality customer service.
Ensure customer needs are understood, concerns timeously resolved, and expectations met. Always applies customer first!
High level of self-motivation to set, meet and exceed goals and expectations.
Has integrity and takes accountability for actions and mistakes.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!