Deloitte has an exciting Graduate Programme 2025-Financial Services Advisory. Only qualifying candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closing date: Ongoing
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
About the Division:
FSA is an established advisor within the financial services industry. Our vision is to be the leading provider of advisory services to financial services institutions and corporate treasury operations across Africa.
The FSA team comprises a strong mix of business, risk, and regulatory practitioners with a technical appreciation for both financial modelling and programming disciplines.
Through this, we are able to bring our clients practical solutions that look to address their end-to-end strategic and business model requirements.
To find out more about the team, our service offerings and thought leadership, please visit our webpage: https://www.deloitte.com/za/en/Industries/financial-services-advisory/about.html
What We Offer
- Unrivalled learning opportunities. Because we perform advisory services, every project is different and every client is different, providing you with fresh challenges and the opportunity to expand your professional network.
- Exciting career growth prospects with remuneration to match the prospect of collaborating with professionals who are leaders in their fields. The opportunity to explore less traditional actuarial fields and be involved in leading edge projects.
- Extensive exposure to a broad range of risk work, providing the opportunity to build and strengthen a broad range of risk management skills.
- A large team of professionals to support business and professional growth and provide project resources.
- The international Deloitte network provides opportunities to travel and access to International best practice.
- Competitive policies for further studies and study leave.
University graduate or in their final year of study in: (BCom / BSc / BBSc) or post-graduate degree, specialising in any of the following relevant fields:
- Actuarial Science;
- Computer/Data Science/Analytics;
- Mathematical Sciences/Statistics;
- (Applied/Financial) Mathematics;
- Quantitative Risk Management;
- (Applied) Statistics; or
- Any other relevant mathematical / statistical degree.
The intention to pursue a professional qualification (CFA / FRM / PRM / FIA / FASSA) is advantageous.
Computer Literacy: Experience in C#, Python, R, SAS, or VBA is an advantage.
The Assessment Centre is FSA’s annual event to assess and select candidates for the following year’s graduate programme. To give you an idea of what to expect during our Assessment Centre, should you be selected, please see below the assessments we generally perform during the day:
- Interviews: We start the day off with three interview rounds the candidates have with FSA team members. Candidates also present their “Personal Universe” (a light presentation about who they are) at the start of the interview.
- Written Assignment: While you are not being interviewed, you will need to complete a written assignment on a current, relevant topic which is provided to you at the start of the day.
- Group Discussion: Following the interview rounds, we initiate a group discussion between all the candidate on the same topic which you completed the written assignment on.
- Group Activities: In-between the interview rounds we will also conduct two group activities, which are more fun in nature, to assess the candidates’ problem solving and social / interactive skills.
From the above you will note that we assess the candidates across a range of activities, to make sure we select candidates who will be the best fit for the FSA team.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!