The Production Graduate will have a fantastic opportunity to learn from Kerry manufacturing experts within the business and also get the experience of working cross functionally, which will build your cross-enterprise knowledge of the business.
Closing date: Not specified
Location: South Africa
About the Role:
The incumbent will learn about the Kerry business drivers, measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), its process capability, products, and customers.
- Support the Site Strategic Agenda
- Ensure the successful implementation and embedding of the Kerry Manufacturing Standard
- Learn how to become an empowered people leader
- Work on projects from capital investment to process improvement initiatives ensuring that best practice project management principles are followed
- Facilitate and support management teams involved in major transformational projects
- Understand the role manufacturing has to play in contributing to the overall Sustainability agenda
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Chemical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Operations Management or related Qualification
- Individuals who are people centric, natural leaders and have a passion for food
- A strategic, problem-solving mindset and an energy and enthusiasm to support our dynamic business
- MS Office – Excel Intermediate, Word, Powerpoint
- SAP exposure will be advantageous
- An excellent communicator with a proactive approach
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar).
Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!