The YES Internship Programme will allow you to learn more about BDO, the world of work and what to expect from a career in your field, as well as more about yourself.
Closing date: Ongoing
CONSIDERING YOUR CAREER OPTIONS?
Come and experience the fastest-growing professional services firm, globally to learn more about your potential career and get some much-valued experience in your field!
At BDO, we invest in our people to help them grow, both professionally and personally. Our programmes are designed to give you maximum exposure to real work situations and challenges, while getting to know BDO’s culture.
BDO’s YES Programme offers:
- Structured, output-based environment
- Grow your knowledge and experience from student to employee.
- Open the door to join a dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Meet, Interact, and develop relationships with, BDO SA managers and partners
- Stretch yourself personally and professional
- Wealth – Completed Diploma/Degree/Investments/Financial Planning
- Ability to handle and manage stress
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work on your own
- Quality and detail oriented
- Team player
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract and you need to be unemployed and available to start on 01 March 2024 to be eligible for this programme.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!