Nedbank has various job opportunities and inviting candidates from various fields to apply.
Closing date: Ongoing
Location: Johannesburg, ZA
- Developing and implementing customer experience strategies: Designing and executing strategies and tactics to enhance the overall customer experience. This includes mapping customer journeys, identifying pain points, and implementing improvements to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Monitoring customer feedback: Collect and analyze customer feedback through various channels, such as surveys, social media, complaints, and customer support interactions; to drive data informed decisions in improving customer experience.
- Managing customer support processes: Support Operations team to ensure timely and effective resolution of customer issues. This includes setting up processes and systems to handle customer inquiries, complaints, and escalations, as well as monitoring and analysing support metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams: Work closely with marketing, sales and product and operations teams to align customer needs with the organisation’s offerings. Advocate for customers’ interests throughout the company and help ensure that products, services, and processes are designed with the customer in mind.
- Collaborate with IT and digital teams: Collaborate closely with IT and digital teams to ensure that the company’s digital platforms are aligned with customers’ needs and expectations. You may be responsible for gathering requirements, overseeing development projects, and testing new digital implementation and initiatives.
- Performance tracking and reporting: You are responsible for analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer experience, such as customer satisfaction scores, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and customer retention rates. Regular reporting and sharing insights with stakeholders help in identifying areas of improvement and making data-backed recommendations.
- Keeping up with industry trends: As a CX Manager, you need to stay updated on the latest industry trends and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement in customer experience. This includes keeping an eye on customer experience best practices, attending industry conferences, and participating in relevant forums and communities.
- Root cause and insights analysis strategy – identify and prioritize customer experience breakdown points based on customer expectations, breakdown severity and business impact using customer measurement feedback.
You will have access to:
• Opportunities to network and collaborate.
• A challenging working environment.
• Opportunities to innovate.
You can be a match if you are:
• Adaptable and curious.
• Analyse complex data sets.
• Thrive in a collaborative environment.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
- Degree, Honours or Masters in Commerce or Business Science
- CX and UX design certifications
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 – 7 years-experience in a client experience function preferably Insurance.
- Significant customer experience strategy development and design.
- Digital product design and development to integrate digital first and user centered design into team behavior and build agile digital product management and development methodologies.
- Customer-centric approach to improving CX – demonstrable experience in using consumer and data insights.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Leadership Skills
- Journey Mapping
- CX Measurement
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Project Management
- Industry Knowledge
- Change Management
- Strategic planning
- Business Writing Skills
- Design Thinking
- Ability to organise and manage unstructured data may be beneficial
• Decision Making
• Business Acumen
• Guiding Team Success
• Continuous Improvement
• Planning and Organising
• Delegation and Empowerment
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!