Apply for an opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands as an intern. This Intership role will provide you with practical experience and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
Closing date: 07 February 2024
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Favorable National Diploma: (Must require P1 & P2)
- Food technology
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen in the country of hire
- Should be based at the city of hire.
- A relevant Bcom or Btech qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study.
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted.
At application, please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- University letter confirming P1 and P2 requirements.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!