TABLE OF CONTENTS
Transnet Group is recruiting and invites suitably qualified persons to submit applications for the various job vacancies and learnership as listed below.
Closing date: up to 19 February 2024
Transnet SOC Ltd is a large South African rail, port and pipeline company, headquartered in the Carlton Centre in Johannesburg. It was formed as a limited company on 1 April 1990.
A majority of the company’s stock is owned by the Department of Public Enterprises, or DPE, of the South African government.
LIST OF AVAILABLE VACANCIES
Are you looking for an interesting new job? Here you can submit an application directly for an employment opportunity. The following job vacancies are available:
- ▪︎Learner: Work Integrated Non-Technical
- ▪︎Young Professional-in-Training Health & Wellness
- Principal Project Officer
- SHEQ Managerr
- ▪︎Port Worker
- ▪︎Group Chief Operating Officer
- ▪︎Driver < 15 Ton
- ▪︎Operations Checker
- ▪︎Driver, Articulated Vehicle
- ▪︎Young Professional In Training -Property Management
- ▪︎Senior Specialist: Employee Relations
- ▪︎Divisional Fixed Asset Manager
- ▪︎Millwright (Multi Engineering Trade)
HOW TO APPLY
Choose “VIEW ALL VACANCIES & APPLY” at the bottom of this post to start the application wizard.
Documents required when applying:
- Proof of residence for the last 3 months must be attached as affidavit
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of School ID
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.