BKB is currently in search of a skilled Business Area Admin Clerk to convey the image of the business with excellent service and hospitality to ensure the satisfaction of clients
Closing date: 15 February 2024
Location: Ermelo, Mpumalanga
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with 2 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent computer literacy in MS office applications
- Must be fully bilingual; must be fully conversant in Afrikaans and English
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills
- Multi-task orientated
- People skills
- Manage workload
Completion of auction admin and accounting:
- Assist with auction clerk responsibilities.
- Reconcile buyer and seller quantities and correlate to auction roll.
- Print list of accounts receivable and have it signed by business area manager.
- Print payment method report and reconcile to cash received.
- Compare with auction summary and do a reconciliation of the auction.
- Deposit any cash receipts within 24 business hours.
- Finalisation of auction to be imported in server and Syspro.
- E-mail auction file and supporting documents to business area administrative coordinators.
- Ensure that auction invoices reach sellers as soon as possible.
- Handle all enquiries from sellers, buyers, clients and personnel pertaining to the auction.
- Send invoices to clients who haven’t received theirs.
- Gather and check all invoices of business area before submitting for purchase orders.
- Have invoices that is incorrect corrected at suppliers.
- Obtain authorization for the expenses from business area managers.
- Submit invoices, supporting documents and authorization to business area admin administrators for purchase orders.
- Follow up on payments to suppliers.
- Handle all queries from suppliers ito statements, invoices and payments.
- Check supplier statements and submit to Account payables clerk.
- Gather vehicle expense invoices swiped on fleet card of your business area and submit to fleet card administrator daily.
- Gather petrol and toll invoices swiped on fleet card of your business area and submit to fleet card administrator monthly before the 28th.
- Gather logbooks from drivers in your business area and submit private usage to fleet card administrator monthly before the 3rd.
- Responsible for the training of auction clerks.
- Regular training of any updates or changes.
- Keep up to date with changes on Flexi Auction.
- Training of Flexi Auction to auction clerks.
Accounts receivable management:
- Ensure that clients settle their accounts within the agreed terms.
- Follow up on account receivables that is not within the terms.
- Visit trade receivables that is problematic.
- Contact account receivables coordinator daily to obtain newest account receivable lists and receipts.
- Help to create facilities for clients.
- Weekly report to regional manager and finance and admin manager on the stance of account receivables.
- Manage major accounts with the necessary prudence and ensure that they are aware of what is going on in their accounts at all times.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!