TABLE OF CONTENTS
Applications are open for 2024 internship opportunities at South African Music Performance Rights Association (SAMPRA).
Closing date: 19 February 2024
The placed intern will receive a stipend of R6 500.00 per month.
Location: The successful applicants will be placed at Paradise Africa Distribution based at 105 Oxford Road, Rosebank, Johannesburg.
SAMPRA is the biggest Needletime/Neighbouring Rights royalty collection organisation in Africa, representing recording artists and record companies.
The SAMPRA Development Fund has internship opportunities for two graduates who want to develop skills and experience in the music industry.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIPS
The SAMPRA Development Fund has internship opportunities for four (4) graduates who want to develop skills and experience in the music industry.
The successful interns will be placed at SAMPRA’s Royalty Administration Department in Parktown, Gauteng. The applicants must have completed a BCom, or related qualification with an accredited institution.
The successful candidates will get full exposure in Royalty Administration functions. The main areas of exposure will be data capturing, research and use of software utility to interrogate the Copyright Owner-populated Repertoire database, and to extract and capture ISRC codes.
The following are key requirements:
- A completed qualification in a relevant field of study;
- No work experience;
- Proof of qualification (certified copy of transcript or qualification);
- Should be close or a driving distance to Rosebank;
- A South African citizen;
- Willingness to take instructions and follow company rules and protocols;
- Passionate about music and possess positive energy, and
- Outgoing and vibrant personality.
HOW TO SPPLY
Should you possess all the above qualities and meet most of the requirements, please email a concise CV and certified copies of your qualifications and or transcripts to [email protected] by close of business, on 19 February 2024.
Should you not hear from us six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful as communication will only be entered into with shortlisted applicants.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.