Core Group has a vacant post for a Customer Service Advocate who is going to provide expert response to complex customer enquiries according to agreed key performance indicators.
Closing date: 1 March 2024
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Customer Service Advocate is required to respond to telephone, email inquiries and proactively contact all customers who have support repairs at the SC or the iStore.
The Customer Service Advocate is primarily tasked with advanced proactive customer interaction and communication .
Will be required to have a thorough understanding of how contribution impacts on the results of a business area. Required to ensure consistent outcomes through the adherence to specifications and the use of established routines.
- Ensure that all customers, both internal and external, needs and expectations are met.
- To be friendly and courteous with customers so as to resolve any issues prior to a complaint or formal escalation taking place.
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding repairs.
- Ensure all quoted customers are telephonically contacted on the day of quote and daily follow-up of quoted customers with an explanation of what has been quoted on.
- Respond to customer emails and salesforce cases within 2 hours of receipt and escalate any queries if necessary.
- Managing Awaiting spares customers communication with updated ETA’s..
- Ensure that Filemaker and salesforce is accurately updated with all customer interactions
- Ensure that quotes are checked for accuracy prior to confirming acceptance
- Ensure that actions pertaining to customer advocacy team generated on priority list is actioned daily and do not fall out of SLA
- Ensure that repairs are updated to the correct status based on customer feedback
- Ensure that correct service communication is conveyed to customer for understanding.
- Ensure that outbound customer communication is prioritised as telephonic over written to make communication with customer more of a personal interaction. Telephonic communication should be followed through with written communication.
- Ensure that customer requests for call backs are actioned as priority.
- Ensure that technicians are effectively and accurately communicated with regarding customer interactions and feedback.
- Proactively highlighting any potential issues to the Customer Service Supervisor
Policies and Procedures:
- Ensure full understanding and up to date with Principle service programs and service strategies to ensure correct communication is conveyed to customer
- Ensure full understanding of internal processes for effective communication to both internal and external customers
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- 3 years experience in similar role
- Proven track record in customer service
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective listening and verbal skills
- Effective written communication skills
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!