The Production Graduate is to coordinate and supervise all activities of the department required to meet shift targets.
Closing date: Not specified
Location: Eastern Cape
Essential responsibilities and duties
As a Production Graduate, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Assisting with Production Planning
- Co-coordinating activities of the department including shifts
- Ordering and ensuring raw materials conform to process requirements
- Ensure machines are utilized efficiently in order to meet set targets
- Check quality and record and report deviations (ISO TS 16949)
- Ensure all health, safety and environmental standards are maintained
- Plan machine maintenance downtime in consultation with Maintenance
- Conduct training and appraising of employees
- Ensure all departmental budgets are met
- Control material utilization and minimize waste
- Provide good customer service and communication
- Promote good employee relations
- Complete daily reports accurately and on time
- Deal with daily industrial relation problems
- Ensure all manufacturing systems are maintained
- Ensure the factory is opened and closed daily
- Carry out monthly stock takes
- Apply & enforce FES principles
Qualifications and position requirements
- National Diploma or other relevant qualification.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Good technical product and process knowledge.
- Strong communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to plan, organize and control
- Ability to motivate a workforce
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communicator
- Honest, punctual and reliable
As an employee, you are also required to :
- Ensure compliance to financial procedures
- Develop, execute and control internal delegated finance procedures in accordance with Group procedures and policies.
- To assume reasonable delegation of tasks from your senior manager, such changes and additional job responsibilities based on staffing levels will be recorded on a separate delegation form and placed on your employee file.
- Secure internal control with the support of financial controller and finance network
- Abide by the Faurecia Code of Ethics. The code is summarised as below:
- Respect for fundamental rights.
- o Development of economic and social dialogue.
- o Development of skills.
- o Ethics and business conduct.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!