Tracker Connect is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 15 of South Africa’s young people with great potential, through an Installation Technician Internship NQF Level 4 which will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
Closing dat: 12 February 2024
The purpose of the Internship is to upskill young unemployed youth to enable them to install electronic equipment into various vehicle types including trucks and plant machinery.
Key Outputs: It includes a supervised and structured learning approach that has a combination of theoretical and workplace learning.
- Qualification in Automotive related industry e.g Autotronics Level 1 or Auto Electrical N3 or Auto Mechanical N3 or Electrical Engineering N3 (Light Current)
- Mechanical/Automotive electrical work experience will be advantageous.
- No previous technical related Internship experience
- Currently unemployed or not involved in full time study or learnership/internship.
- Willingness to travel for the related coursework
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Age between 18 and 35 years.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dedicated and responsible individuals
- Computer literacy will be advantageous (MS Office)
- Independent thinking
- Logic and reasoning
- Valid driver’s license
Please note, preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Tracker’s policies.
A minimal stipend will be offered as remuneration to compensate for basic expenses during the course of the Learnership which is for the duration of 12 months.
If you are not contacted within 4 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!