Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a procurement administrator to provide an on-site Procurement support function.
Closing date: 16 February 2024
Duties includes supplier/service provider: sourcing, screening, adoption, systems maintenance and support as relates to procurement,
In support of the Clients Operation: Assisting with completion of product/service enquiries, including but not limited to: sourcing, RFQ/P compilation, evaluation, recommendations and reporting on an ad-hoc basis,
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity.
We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose.
The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Rationalised, compliant and contracted sub-contractor database
- Build and maintain a site-based database of Suppliers, whilst identifying alternative suppliers, thereby ensuring continuity for both Tsebo and the Client
- Ensure all suppliers documentation: Letters of Good Standing; 37.2; Site personnel information is captured and current. Changes to be noted and communicated to Client Security Department.
- Identify alternate service providers within the industry and setup meetings with on-site Technical Managers for evaluation.
- Customer focus
- Client and internal Technical Team deadlines and turnaround times for various processes are achieved.
- Work with on-site team to develop and maintain a Client focused attitude toward activities
- Interact with Client to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about services
- Work with processes and procedures in such a way that operational efficiencies and performance are enhanced
- Attend to and resolve all client queries timeously or escalate when necessary
- Follow up and follow through on all escalated queries timeously
- Manage conflict internally and externally
- Administrative and other support to the Procurement function to maximise productivity
- Provide administrative support to team members
- Obtain comparative quotations based on Teams requirements and provide respective on-site Managers with appropriate proposals.
- Obtain supporting documentation from Suppliers to submit to Tsebo HQ Procurement for onboarding process.
- Assist Technical Team with documentation and substantiation of recommendation/submissions (Administrative process).
- Respond timeously and efficiently to all reasonable requests by on-site Managers.
- Systems maintenance
- Manage general workflow process via current Clients eFlow systems.
- Maintain and update supplier details on systems as instructed by Managers.
- Actively maintain supplier categories and supplier catalogues on the Tsebo File OneBox databases.
- Fulfil and action reasonable requests by Management within the scope of the position.
- Ensure that all statutory procurement policies and procedures are being strictly adhered to while working towards improving systems and processes.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient user of MS Office Excel and Word
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to collect and interpret data
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of eProcurement systems
- “Procure to Pay” process knowledge as relates to Procurement through to Finance
- Working knowledge of Procurement compliance and risk factors
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Basic negotiation skills
- Strong planning, prioritising, organising and time management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team to meet a singular goal or deadline
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with management and sub-contractors
- Cost conscious without compromising: quality of service or product/s
- Minimum Grade 12
- Studying towards a Valid procurement qualification of equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Facilities, Workplace, Design & Construct industries
- Working knowledge of Sourcing, Procurement and Supplier Management processes
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!