VKB Group is hiring a Learner, Grain Grader who is going to oversee the sample taking process and ensures the grading of grain in accordance with statutory requirements.
Closing date: 12 February
Location: Heilbron, Free State
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Experience in the agriculture sector will be advantageous
- All relevant Grading courses to be completed through in-service training
- Computer literate Administration back ground
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the vacancy
- Clear criminal record
- Traceable references
- Thorough , precise and accurate
- Quick decision making
- Problem definition and analyses
- Grain grading according to procedures and regulations
- Logistic function, incoming and outgoing grain administration
- Job-related administrative functions
- Handling, facilitating and solving of disputes
- Pass all compulsory courses
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!