Shoprite has an exciting opportunity for a People Delivery Assistant who is going to provide support to the specific People function Portfolio by completing accurate and timeous administrative inputs, checks and document management / filing services to ensure that all People activities are recorded and traceable.
Closing date: 07 February 2024
Location – Province Western Cape
Location – Town or City Brackenfell – Cape Town
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the People Delivery Assistant role is to render additional ad hoc support services as required within the function often beyond administrative functions in terms of supporting other employee interfacing activities related to the People service offering.
- Updating Head Office registers: Attendance, Global Contacts List
- Assisting third parties with “confirmation of employment” queries
- Capturing all employment applications on SAP for “check” purposes and feeding back results of the same to the branches
- Scanning all requisite employment documentation into SAP
- Generating all employment contracts and recording the movement thereof
- Generating staff letters/certificates when necessary: Appointments, long service, etc
- Arranging psychometric testing for management appointments and the feedback of results
- Capturing annual leave and sick leave on SAP for HO employees
- Assisting generally with leave quota queries
- Formulating management reports: Driver Overtime, Staff Incentives, Productivity
- Liaising with payroll: Head Office Incentives
- Maintaining Freshmark Birthday and Long Service Dashboard
- HO record keeping: Recruited drivers’ tenure, Expat Flight requests, Indemnity Agreements, Learnerships
- Receiving/capturing training information on SAP for all employees, including learnerships.
- Dealing with all training stats related queries, including learnerships
- Running/processing the required training reports on SAP
- Assists generally with any/all HR tasks when required to do so
- Co-ordinating workshops/events
- B Tech or B Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Grade 12, National Senior Certificate – (essential).
- Computer literate, with high level of competence in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- +1 year in an HR administrative or HR Assistant role with exposure to various aspects of the HR employee lifecycle – delivering HR administration, HR support and Assistant HR service delivery functions or equivalent role – (essential).
- Experience within the FMCG, retail sector or similar – (preferred).
- Strong analytical Skills
- Experience1+ year in an HR administrative or HR Assistant role with exposure to various aspects of the HR employee lifecycle – delivering HR administration, HR support and Assistant HR service delivery functions or equivalent role – (essential).
- Experience within the FMCG, retail sector or similar – (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills
- HR Legislature
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!