Beekman Group has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer who is going to work on an intern basis.
Closing date: Ongoing
Location: Port Shepstone – KwaZulu Natal – South Africa
The ideal applicant will have:
- Graphic Design degree / diploma
- Ability to work under pressure & be able to adapt to shifting needs & priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in print process & print pre-production
- Creative thinking & artistic ability
- A good command of English language
Essential Computer proficiency: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, basic HTML knowledge.
Other Computer proficiency: Dreamweaver or similar application, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft office suite of products. Knowledge of the above would be advantageous.
Application should include a profile of design work done over the past 12 months.
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!