BBD is looking for passionate and newly qualified grads with a Diploma / Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate degree in BSc / BEng / BCom / BIT majoring in Computer Science, Computer and Software Engineering, Information Technology or Informatics.
Closing date: Ongoing
Location: South Africa
Why join BBD
As a leading international software solutions company, innovation is in our DNA. We tap into the skills of our 1 000+ IT professionals to solve real-world problems for everyday people with powerful software that delivers.
We work across numerous sectors, meaning our people have the opportunity to gain experience in technologies and business domains ranging from financial services, to public entities, telecommunication enterprises, and sports betting houses.
All this using modern technology and creative solutioning.
But we also know how to let our hair down. Being on the Grad Programme means you’re a BBDer, enjoying market-related salaries, performance-based bonuses, collaborative teams, hybrid working models.
Epic parties and continuous knowledge sharing (oh, and the coffee and snacks don’t disappoint either!).
Being on BBD’s Grad Programme
Successfully joining the Grad Programme means you start working on client teams from Day 1 while building your technical knowledge through various Level Ups throughout the year (and beyond!).
You’ll learn first-hand how to break and fix things, all while working hard and having fun alongside your senior mentors and peers. Our graduates tell us they learn more in their first 8 weeks at BBD than they did throughout their university studies.
As a BBD grad, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be immersed in, and have engaged with, technology / coding over and above your formal education
- Be a newly qualified graduate at a recognised university or hold a certification from a recognised learning programme
- Have a high academic average
- Be passionate about building software and creatively solving issues and bugs
When applying, don’t forget to include:
- Your updated CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your latest transcripts, results, or Matric certificate
- A link to personal code projects on GitHub or similar (if you have)
- Upload CV onto the BBD careers portal
- If the profile meets our criteria, instructions to a software engineering technical challenge will be sent to you.
- The link is valid for 14 days
- Once completed, the test will be reviewed through a marking process
- If successful, a virtual interview will be set up
- If successful after the interview, an offer will be made
By applying for the BBD Grad Programme, you understand, consent to, and agree that BBD may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/ or SAPS
Concerning positions that require trust and honesty and/ or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify your educational qualifications and employment history.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!