TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sibanye-Stillwater invites suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for the job vacancy: Data Capturer CCTV [x5 posts].
Closing date: 30 January 2024
|Administrator Data Capture CCTV
|Group Shaft Name:
|A Serv PS Central Services AU
|30 Jan 2024
|Type of employment:
|No of positions:
Sibanye-Stillwater is a multinational mining and metals processing group with a diverse portfolio of projects and investments across five continents.
The Group is also one of the foremost global recyclers of PGM autocatalysts and has controlling interests in leading mine tailings retreatment operations.
Sibanye-Stillwater has established itself as one of the world’s largest primary producers of platinum, palladium, and rhodium and is a top-tier gold producer. It also produces and refines iridium and ruthenium, nickel, chrome, copper and cobalt.
The Group has recently begun to build and diversify its asset portfolio into battery metals mining and processing and is increasing its presence in the circular economy by growing and diversifying its recycling and tailings reprocessing operations globally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate and timeous capturing of data on a shift basis to ensure recording of data in electronic format on the crime database system, as well as any other systems within the Central Command and Control Centre at Beatrix operation, that requires electronic data capturing.
- Immediate capturing of events that unfold at Beatrix operations as Central Command and Control Centre staff report them.
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly reports as directed and required.
- Retrieves information from the crime and other databases for the purpose of analyses and reporting.
- Capturing provided data timeously and accurately ensuring appropriate separation of data in line with database structures.
- Upload, attach images and videos to the crime data base.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as directed and required.
- Maintaining records for supplying information and printouts on request for daily, weekly and monthly crime reports.
- Retrieving information from the crime and other databases for the purpose of analyses and reporting.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing of documentation, dealing with general telephonic queries and two-way radio communication.
- Providing general assistance to the management team.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate.
- Have at least 3 years working experience in an administration environment.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Have proven computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in English both verbally and in writing including report writing.
- Be an assertive goal orientated self-starter with good interpersonal organizational and time management skills.
- Have the ability to work independently in an enclosed environment and pay attention to detail and to participate in a team.
- Be willing to be place at Beatrix operations (Free State) and work rotating shifts.
- Successfully undergo a security screening and clearance.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Must be able to type 65 words per minute.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply today and take the first step towards joining Sibanye-Stillwater’s team of skilled professionals!
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- All entry-level requirements to be met before applicant will be considered.
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificate will not be considered including another Learnership.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection.
No manual applications will be accepted by the HR or Recruitment personnel.
Note: Applications to be done online – www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com.
You apply on the Sibanye-Stillwater careers portal for this opportunity. Use the button link below to access the official portal for more detail as well as the application.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.