TABLE OF CONTENTS
Absa Bank is hiring and invites qualifying professionals to apply for the Risk Graduate Programme 2024.
Closing date: 26 January 2024
Absa is committed to finding local solutions to uniquely local challenges and everything we do is focused on adding value and shaping Africa’s future.
Step into your future and be part of an organisation that understands the power of collaborative minds in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Absa Group Limited, commonly known simply as Absa and formerly the Amalgamated Banks of South Africa (ABSA) until 2005 and Barclays Africa Group Limited until 2018, is a multinational banking and financial services conglomerate based in Johannesburg, South Africa and listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us!
Participate in a professional development programme in order to maximise individual and organisational development, through the execution of predefined training objectives.
Workplace experiences: Attend and participate in all workplace experiences against agreed development objectives.
Learning: Attend and participate in all training and development interventions against agreed development objectives.
Ad Hoc duties: Provide support to customers and team as required to ensure team performance on an ongoing basis.
Administration: Effectively fulfil all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting.
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies.
HOW TO APPLY
Checks that will be performed
• Full credit checks
• Full criminal checks
• Previous references
• Dismissal history
• Detailed CV with contactable references (To be uploaded as part of the screening questions)
• Certified copy of ID
• Certified copy of all certificates (incl. Matric) and qualifications
• Full academic transcripts (not password protected)
• Proof of address not older than 3 months (To be uploaded as part of the screening questions)
You apply online for this exciting opportunity. Please click on the link below to view further detail and/ or apply.
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.