TABLE OF CONTENTS
Adcock Ingram South Africa is hiring and invites suitably qualified applicants for the 2024 Millwright Apprenticeship Programme [x4 posts].
Closing date: 26 January 2024
Location: Wadeville, South Africa
Ensure that all manufacturing equipment is serviced and maintained according to specifications and in line with good engineering practice.
ABOUT ADCOCK INGRAM
Adcock Ingram is a leading South African pharmaceutical manufacturer listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
The Company manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide range of healthcare products and is a leading supplier to both the private and public sectors of the market.
Through the recent acquisition of Plush the Company expanded into the Homecare market. Adcock Ingram is a level two B-BBEE contributor.
At Adcock Ingram we strive to add value to the lives of people. By choosing a career with us you’ll be playing a pivotal role in critical issues facing healthcare today. You will have the unique opportunity to innovate, develop and implement value adding strategies.
WORKING AT ADCOCK INGRAM
As one of the leading South African pharmaceutical company’s operating in South Africa, Africa and India we offer a wide range of careers in a variety of environments.
Whether you choose an opportunity in research and development, manufacturing, quality assurance and control, logistics, customer service, marketing, sales, regulatory affairs, legal, human capital, finance and administration or information technology you will contribute to the next generation of medicines — the breakthroughs that will make better health a reality for millions now and in the future.
We are constantly on the lookout for these scarce skills in our industry — experienced pharmacists and supply chain professionals, experienced artisans for our manufacturing divisions and individuals with medical experience for our sales and marketing divisions. Get ready to touch lives!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with electrical, mechanical and instrumentation artisans
- Repair failure on equipment to restore functionality of the equipment
- Carry out preventive Maintenance work to ensure that equipment performs at the ultimate output
- Carry out root cause analysis to prevent re-occurrence of failures
- Ensure job cards are completed timeously and all relevant information is captured
- Ensure all equipment is made safe before work is carried out and all safety equipment are functional all times
- Adhere to cGMP per the Adcock Ingram Critical Care (pty) Ltd requirement
- Decide on which parts needs replacement and any additional work required
- On inspection, decide if any further intervention is required
- Decide on additional activity that is required to improve performance
- Develop and acquire the required skills to be able to work independently after training has been received.
- Grade 12 with N3 – N6, Electrical and/or Mechanical
- Technical Skills
- Team Player
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Stress handling
- Problem solving and decision making skills
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV and qualifications to: [email protected]m with the reference AMW 01/24 in the subject line. Failure to do so will result in your application being unsuccessful
Closing date: 26 January 2024
Please note that this appointment will be made in line with company’s employment equity policy and
divisional employment equity targets.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.