TABLE OF CONTENTS
Unilever South Africa invites qualifying recent graduates to apply for the 2024 In-service Trainee (Engineering) Learnerships.
Closing date: 25 January 2024
- JOB TITLE: In-service Trainee (Engineering)
- JOB LOCATION: Unilever Khanyisa Factory
- FUNCTION: Engineering
Location: Boksburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
This is a 12 Months Internship.
Role is intended to develop the trainee and help him/her gain hands-on experience in the sphere of Engineering.
WORKING AT UNILEVER
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world.
You will work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. You will lead innovations, big and small, that will make our business win and grow.
You will learn from brilliant business leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be prepared to work in industry in Engineering
- Have strong technical ability and problem-solving skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have analytical ability
- Strong Team Player
The candidate must also be:
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Prepared to work at heights and noisy environment.
- Able to work shift and extended hours (when required)
- Matric with Maths & Physical Science
- Working towards Relevant Diploma in Chemical, Industrial, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering S4 (Completing or in final year)
- Requiring 1-year in-service training
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach your CV along with your WIL from your institution, statement of results and ID copy.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.