TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sibanye-Stillwater invites suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for the job vacancy: Sales Administration Officer.
Closing date: 31 January 2024
|Officer Sales Administrator
|Group Shaft Name:
|D PtS Shared Serv Unit Processing
|31 Jan 2024
|Type of employment:
|No of positions:
Sibanye-Stillwater is a multinational mining and metals processing group with a diverse portfolio of projects and investments across five continents.
The Group is also one of the foremost global recyclers of PGM autocatalysts and has controlling interests in leading mine tailings retreatment operations.
Sibanye-Stillwater has established itself as one of the world’s largest primary producers of platinum, palladium, and rhodium and is a top-tier gold producer. It also produces and refines iridium and ruthenium, nickel, chrome, copper and cobalt.
The Group has recently begun to build and diversify its asset portfolio into battery metals mining and processing and is increasing its presence in the circular economy by growing and diversifying its recycling and tailings reprocessing operations globally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capturing new contracts, customers, relevant data and information on SAP.
- Updating existing contracts and customers information on SAP in line with segregation of duties.
- Holistic understanding of the day-today operations within the department.
- Keeping of records/files as required (incl. official organisational records).
- Sorting, indexing, filing and storing data and information in line with company and legal requirements.
- Proper record keeping of valuable and / or frequently required information.
- Coordinating and delivering team administration requirements such as travel arrangements, telecon lines, file storage, etc.
- Receiving and channelling messages and other communications for relevant stakeholders’ attention.
- Coordinating and controlling administration effectively.
- Coordinating office supplies and stationary stock levels.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Generating and/or compiling reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparing presentations and/or documents.
- Printing data and information.
- Liaising with internal departments (e.g. Supply Chain, Treasury, Finance).
- Liaising with external service providers on orders, payments and queries.
- Ensuring suppliers adhere to budgeting and forecasting protocols and service agreements.
- Preparing and distribution weekly cashflow forecasts (which are sent to Treasury).
- Creating SAP orders and packing lists for PGM sales.
- Logistics bookings for PGM deliveries.
- Coordinating order processing (purchase requisitions, invoicing, service entry sheets, payments, etc.).
- Processing all quotations and invoices as per finance and HOD protocols.
- Following up on outstanding payments, orders and requisitions.
- Ensuring all costing is in line with departmental budgets and protocols with HOD and unit accountant.
- Perform financial calculations, summaries and consolidations and construct graphs.
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and procedures in relating to budgets and cost management.
- Assisting with open and unpaid orders reports as per finance protocols.
- Contribution to cost saving and cash conservation initiatives.
- Actively support and meaningfully participate in the execution of the segment specific organisational development plan. This support will manifest in the targeted shift in culture as described by a valid culture assessment such as the BeQ.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults).
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Possess good computer skills (MS Office and SAP).
- Pay attention to detail.
- Possess strong planning skills.
- Be organised and able to works towards timelines.
- Be a strong team player.
- Possess report writing skills.
- Have problem solving skills.
- Possess numeracy and literacy skills to perform required financial coordination activities and to understand and apply written technical procedures used in the organisation.
- Demonstrate administrative skills (including minute taking during meetings and the preparation, completion and correlation of a variety of documentation as specified for input or circulation i.e. meeting materials, communications, presentations, etc.).
- Have excellent verbal and written communications in English.
- Have costing and budgeting skills.
- Be medically fit to work in the specific business area.
- Have a clear security screening record.
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s licence.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply today and take the first step towards joining Sibanye-Stillwater’s team of skilled professionals!
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- All entry-level requirements to be met before applicant will be considered.
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificate will not be considered including another Learnership.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection.
No manual applications will be accepted by the HR or Recruitment personnel.
Note: Applications to be done online – www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com.
You apply on the Sibanye-Stillwater careers portal for this opportunity. Use the button link below to access the official portal for more detail as well as the application.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.