TABLE OF CONTENTS
Motus Holdings is hiring and invites suitably qualified professionals to apply for the 2024 Haval Learnership/Apprenticeship Level 1.
Closing date: 25 January 2024
|Apprentice Motor Mechanic Training Level 1
|Haval Kempton Park – Service Department
|Job Type Classification
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Motus is a diversified (non-manufacturing) business in the automotive sector with unrivalled scale and scope in South Africa, and a selected international presence mainly in the United Kingdom and Australia and a limited presence in South East Asia, and Southern and East Africa.
Motus employs over 19 800 people globally and has a track record for steady growth and dependable value creation that spans over 75 years.
Motus is a diversified (non-manufacturing) business in the automotive sector and is South Africa’s leading automotive group, with unrivalled scale and scope across the automotive value chain.
Haval Kempton Park offers suitable candidates an Accredited Competency Based Modular Training (CBMT) Apprenticeship, which is a combination of on-the-job training (OJT) and related classroom instruction under the supervision of a Qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic.
Imperial Technical Training Academy (ITTA) provides the theoretical; classroom-based education, which is situated in Ext 4, 16 Dakota Cres, Airport Park, Johannesburg, 1401.
CBMT contract with merSETA and a learnership contract with Lindsay Saker Kempton Park will apply with all terms and conditions. MIBCO minimum wages apply for CBMT Apprentice
• Levels 1 – 4: 4 yr. contract
• 5 days in 5 weeks training at ITTA.
• Distance learning program -CDX (this enhances apprentice training by exposure of interactive demonstrations and tutorials with quizzes and practical exercises delivered via the web at their place of work and at home in their study time.
• Computer based testing and examination. • Practical competency testing • MIBCO
•Haval Service department on the job experience aligned to the level of competence achieved through the CBMT programme. Gather evidence to complete your portfolio of evidence as required by ITTA.
Working alongside an assigned technician in order to learn how to perform quality service maintenance and repairs to the original manufacturers’ description. Complete portfolio of evidence, o Inspect, maintain and repair vehicles whilst training with a qualified technician.
- The applicant must have achieved the following qualifications to be considered:
- • Matric (N2 with Mathematics, Engineering Science and English (50% are essential)
- • Driver’s license
- • Computer literacy
- • The applicant will be required to take a mechanical insight test and pass sufficiently.
- • The applicant will go through trough the standard background checks before being considered for the next step. The applicant will go through a medical assessment to establish fitness for work.
- • Applicants that are successful will be placed through a Psychometric assessment and a face to face interview.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Team Work
- Customer Care
HOW TO APPLY
Motus are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
As part of our recruitment process, we will screen applicants against the Financial Intelligence Centre requirements, where appropriate, and where relevant to the inherent job requirements.
If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview within 2 weeks of the application closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Click on the links below to view more and apply:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.