TABLE OF CONTENTS
TTI Management invites qualifying South African students to submit applications for 2024 Bursary oppotunities.
Closing date: open-ended
TTI provides funding opportunities for all undergraduate students and some selected postgraduate students in public universities, university of Technology and Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and Agricultural Colleges.
ABOUT TTI BURSARY MANAGEMENT
TTI is a Bursary Management firm with a focus on skills development bursaries on behalf of Large Enterprises.
TTI operates as a seamless extension of your transformation team. We can be strategically involved in your plans from the inception of the bursary programme or take over an existing B-BBEE strategic plan. We deliver value by combining first-hand knowledge of student needs and the understanding of our client’s business compliance, along with years-rich expertise in bursary management and advisory.
Our bursary management relationship model will assist you with your employee relations, community relations and business skills needs.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TTI BURSARY
To qualify for the TTI Bursary you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric OR in matric OR
- You must be a university student
- You must be studying or want to study towards an undergraduate or selected postgraduate qualification in any field of study
- You must be studying or want to study at a recognised and accredited institution of higher learning in South Africa (University or University of Technology/TVET college or agricultural colleges)
- You must be accepted or registered at an accredited university or college
- You must intend or studying towards your first degree (for undergraduate students)
- You must be black according to the B-BBEE codes (African, coloured, Indians)
- You must be from Previously disadvantaged background or from the missing middle whose parents or guardians have a combined income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Academically achieving students will be given preference
WHAT THE TTI BURSARY COVERS
- Tuition fees
- Book Allowance/study materials
- Transport allowance
- Additional benefits
- Psychosocial support
TTI BURSARY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Your certified ID Document
- Certified copy of Matric latest results, if currently in Matric
- Certified copy of Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Certified copy of Full academic record, if currently studying at tertiary level
- Proof of tertiary registration or acceptance letter
- A clear head and shoulders picture
HOW TO APPLY
All qualifying students need to complete a full online application form with all supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All applications will form part of a database which will be used on a need basis and as per funder requirement throughout the year. This means that we may contact applicants at different times in the year and offer bursaries. All applications should be sent via email. Applications not sent by email will not be considered for funding.
CLOSING DATE: There is no closing date for the TTI Bursary. Applicants can send in their applications throughout the year. For more information, visit the TTI Bursary website HERE.
For any queries, please contact TTI Bursary:
Tel: 010 746 4366
Email: [email protected]
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.