TABLE OF CONTENTS
PG Group in South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the 2024 Contact Centre Learnership opportunities.
Closing date: On-going
ABOUT PG GROUP
PG is the name for glass in Southern Africa. Established in Cape Town in 1897, the Group produces, distributes and installs automotive, building glass, aluminium and glass film solutions.
The PG Group is a significant worldwide player and our operations comply with the highest international safety, quality and environmental standards.
PG Group is invested in the following divisions: PG Glass, PG Glass Africa, Shatterprufe, LLumar, Widney, PFG Building Glass, PG Building Glass, PG Primador and PG Aluminium.
PG Group has work experience and exposure opportunities for youth in the various Operational Divisions across the country.
WORKING AT PG GROUP
PG Group, and its subsidiaries, are committed to the principles of employment equity and as such are equal opportunity employers.
Qualified applicants who apply for any vacancies will be considered with due consideration based on of fairness and equity.
Factors such as race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability are not consider exclusively and are not determinative of any appointments made by PG Group or its subsidiaries.
To manage the front desk of a service centre by providing professional operational support and general business consultation to all customers and staff.
Special emphasis should be to ensure compliance with corporate identity and the correct advice is given to customers.
To ensure that all internal sales are processed and that the correct money is collected. To be fully familiar with all products sold by PG Glass.
- Manage all counter sales by giving relevant advice to customers in the most professional manner telephonically.
- Ensure that you handle all customer complaints and get advice from the Fitment Centre Manager/Senior CSC and or the Credit Controller/ Branch Administrator as and when required.
- Handle the processing of claims accurately and quickly by liaising with the customer on the correct excess amount and collecting payment.
- PG Values: Keep your promises, friendly service, go extra mile, be empathetic.
- Ensure Adherence to Company Policy and Procedures including BAP and other relevant process documents.
- Check the ‘on hold’ ‘rejected invoices’ and ‘incompletes’ of the previous day before entering any new transactions on the system of the Fitment Centre. Ensure reminders and notes are used to ensure proper reasons and actions are noted on the follow-ups.
- Process all PG Call Centre requests, i.e. incompletes, cash jobs and quotes.
- Collate full and accurate set of paperwork per transaction.
- Action the controls on digicall, i.e. branch on holds, invalid and denied claims.
- Complete todays work today.
- Record all leads (in DPS) and follow through the actions: ensure quoted, customer requirements, & follow through to acceptance.
- Increase conversions in the Fitment Centre (report on conversion rates daily).
- Follow up on any possible leads and faxes, do telesales and give accurate quotations to customers.
- Read and understand all National Deal Procedures & amendments and adhere to same.
- Upsell: be aware of, informed and able to upsell.
- Follow adherence to National Deal Procedure.
- Review all leads and non-converted claims for actions to improve cash conversions rates.
- Provide quotes to customers utilizing yu
- Ensure that the proper cash amount is properly communicated and agreed with the customer. This must be communicated formally to the Fitment Centre to ensure correct collection.
- Ensure that you are familiar with the latest PG Group computer program / SAP system.
Attendance & General Duties:
- Comply with all other reasonable work related requests and instructions as may be received from time to time including reasonable requests to work overtime as and when required.
- Responsibility to report on any fraud or illicit / non-compliant behaviour to the Company fraud hotline or senior manager.
- Comply with policies, procedures, standards and actively participate in operational initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES
- Grade 12
- TVET Qualification (Advantageous)
- Computer literate is imperative.
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Identify and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – effective in handling and interacting with customers, staff, colleagues, franchisees and suppliers.
- Analyze and institute improved methods in providing an efficient service to the customer.
- Good human relations and good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Good telephonic skills.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- High energy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Professional approach to business.
- Customer service driven.
- Complete today’s work today.
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload the following documents on the system:
- A full CV
- Certified ID
- Matric Certificate
- Full academic record
- FET/TVET Certificate
Click or tap a link below to view further detail and/ or apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.