TABLE OF CONTENTS
Nokia South Africa is recruiting and invites fresh graduates to apply for the below-specified 2024 Internship Programme.
Closing date: 20 January 2024
- Job Category: Corporate Services
- Posting Date: 15/01/2024, 10:13
- Apply Before: 20/01/2024, 10:12
- Degree Level: College degree level 1 (2-3 yrs)
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: 340 Witch-Hazel Street, Centurion, 0157, ZA
- Role Type: Individual contributor
Come create the technology that helps the world act together. Nokia South Africa is open for Fresh Graduates seeking boundless networking opportunities.
Nokia is offering internship opportunities for recently Graduated University Students with the relevant tertiary qualification to bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn and collaborate.
Tertiary Education Requirements
- Marketing and Communications Degree specializing in Design and Audio-visual qualifications.
- Supply Chain Management or Procurement related Qualification
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Soft Skills Requirements
- Office 365 application suite and ideally Power BI.
- Excellent English skills: both verbal and written
- Strong desire to learn & develop himself/herself professionally
- Team collaboration
- Hands on mentality
- Drive for Result
- Able to work under pressure
BENEFITS OF THE NOKIA INTERNSHIPS
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Meaningful Co-op Term: During your co-op term, you will have the opportunity to test out the latest technologies and work on innovative projects that could leave a global impact. You get to use skills learned in the classroom and apply it to real work situations while gaining professional hands-on experience.
CAREERS AT NOKIA
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work. Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
HOW TO APPLY
Join our team and accelerate the world’s potential. Put 6G into action. Build hyper-efficient architectures. Create advanced bio-optical sensors.
There’s no limit to the work you can do here – after all, we’re the company putting networks on the moon. And, while you’re pushing limits, you’ll build a career that’s just as expansive – with the freedom to work your way.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.