TABLE OF CONTENTS
Linde + Wiemann Group RSA, East London is currently seeking graduates for the Graduate Development Programme 2024.
Closing Date: 22 January 2024
Desired Start Date: 15th February 2024
Location: East London, RSA
This programme will transform the graduates into high performing professionals, equipping them to contribute to the economy of the country.
The programme provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training at our RSA, East London Plant.
What happens in the twelve months? The Graduate in Training will be monitored throughout the 12 month period, which includes mentorship and coaching by the relevant Department Manager.
Linde + Wiemann RSA, East London Plant is currently seeking 1 (one) graduate for the following
department: Manufacturing Engineering for a 1 (one) year Graduate Development Programme.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the department with day to day activities, essential duties & responsibilities
- National Diploma: Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience (Automotive Environment).
- Proficiency with Office Word and Excel experience in technical manufacturing environment.
To be considered you need to:
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 21 and 35 years
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have no more than one – two-year full-time work experience (in their field of study) since graduating
- Have completed a degree or diploma-level qualification
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to problem solve
- Communication skills at all levels
While performing the duties of this job, the graduate may frequently be required to walk or stand. Job
requires use of hands. The graduate is required to carry out visual inspections at times.
The graduate is required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 15kgs. The job also requires working on heights, work on ladders, uneven terrain, and confined /cramped areas.
Job requires driving forklifts or boom lifts. Job will require extended hours of work from time to time.
While performing the duties of this job, the graduate may be exposed to chemicals, noise, dust, change in temperature and cramped areas.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note the closing date for applications is the 22 January 2024.
Only applications with relevant qualifications/experience with supporting documentation will be considered.
L+W supports the principles embodied in the Employment Equity. Should we not contact you within 14 days from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The company may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you meet these requirements, forward your CV + certification to [email protected]
See attached advert for further details.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.