TABLE OF CONTENTS
Komatsu South Africa invites suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for the 2024 Apprenticeship opportunity.
- Job Title: Apprentice HEM (Mogalakwena)
- Company: Komatsu South Africa
- Location: H.O. H.R.
- Reference Number: 6638
Location: Mogalakwena, Limpopo, South Africa
Komatsu South Africa has an exciting opportunity for passionate young people to join the 4-year Apprentice program at our Mogalakwena branch.
Komatsu employ more than 1400 people across Southern Africa and offer much more than just employment.
We’re talking about a long-term career providing rewarding opportunities for training and personal development. We believe that people can grow in a supportive team environment that fosters and encourages creative thinking.
Our journey on the continent first began in 1962, and from small-scale beginnings we have established a significant presence in nine Southern African countries.
We operate from the 300,000m2 Komatsu Campus, east of Johannesburg. One of the largest, single-owner industrial complexes in South Africa, the facility represents an investment of almost R1 billion and serves as the central hub from which we manage our widespread operational footprint.
Komatsu South Africa has an exciting opportunity for passionate people to join them for various job vacancies and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics.
- Must reside in Mogalakwena or surrounding areas.
Must have passed the following subjects on NQF Level 3:
- Mathematics /Technical Mathematics.
- N3 Diesel Trade Theory
- No experience required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Accepting Responsibility
- Adapting to Change
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Working Safely
- Demonstrating Tenacity and Perseverance
HOW TO APPLY
Provide a Curriculum Vitae (CV), and attach an ID copy and any qualification certificates. Please note shortlisted candidates will be required to do online assessments and verifications.
Please indicate clearly on your application which of the surrounding areas you reside in.
Documents to be attached
- Identification document (ID) (Certified not older than 3 months)
- Qualifications (Certified not older than 3 months)
Only online applications will be considered. Use the link buttons to view more detail and apply online.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.