TABLE OF CONTENTS
Motus Holdings is hiring and invites suitably qualified professionals to apply for the vacancy: Receptionist [x4 posts].
Closing date: 19 January 2024
Location: KwaZulu-Natal, Gauteng and Western Cape
Motus is a diversified (non-manufacturing) business in the automotive sector with unrivalled scale and scope in South Africa, and a selected international presence mainly in the United Kingdom and Australia and a limited presence in South East Asia, and Southern and East Africa.
Motus employs over 19 800 people globally and has a track record for steady growth and dependable value creation that spans over 75 years.
Motus is a diversified (non-manufacturing) business in the automotive sector and is South Africa’s leading automotive group, with unrivalled scale and scope across the automotive value chain.
Motus Aftermarket Parts (MAP) trades in the replacement automotive parts industry, marketing and distributing quality automotive parts or components, DIY, DIFM (do-it-for-me) and leisure travel products.
It distributes all leading OE (Original Equipment) brands as genuine replacement parts and offers the customer the option of guaranteed, quality brands.
MAP owns well-known brands such as: Midas, Alert Engine Parts, Beekman, Motolek, Auto Care and Diagnostics, ADCO, CBS and Silverton Radiators. Motus
Aftermarket Parts (MAP) has various sustainability initiatives underway, to not only drive awareness around, but also reduces the impact of its activities on the environment.
Additionally, the organisation is committed to a number of socio-economic development programmes across South Africa. Motus Aftermarket Parts is a division of Motus Corporation.
Motus currently holds a vacancy for a Receptionist at various locations. The purpose of the position is to ensure all incoming calls on dealership switchboard are timeously answered and the front desk is professionally managed; creating a welcoming experience for both telephonic and walk-in customers and visitors.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, the Receptionist is responsible for providing first line communication.
- Professionally welcoming all walk-in customers to the dealership and ensure that they are taken care of.
- Effectively and professionally handling incoming calls, including the accurate taking of messages and speedy relay thereof to relevant people.
- Ensure that the reception and coffee bar area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Provide callers and customers in the dealership with accurate information, taking care to always be knowledgeable and updated around changing information.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation is accurately and professionally typed, stored and can be easily retrieved.
- Control, monitor and record outgoing trunk calls and incoming reverse charge calls
- General administration duties as may be requested by management.
- Update and distribute telephone lists to all Staff at Dealership
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- One year of relevant reception, switchboard and office administration experience.
- Computer literate (Office suite).
- Must have a clear Criminal Record.
- Communication skills in English (read, write & speak)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working with people, able to easily establish good relationships with stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, trustworthy and highly responsible.
- Friendly, approachable
HOW TO APPLY
Motus are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
As part of our recruitment process, we will screen applicants against the Financial Intelligence Centre requirements, where appropriate, and where relevant to the inherent job requirements.
If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview within 2 weeks of the application closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Click on the links below to view more and apply:
|Receptionist – Renault Centurion APPLY HERE
|Receptionist APPLY HERE
|Receptionist Kia South Africa (Pty) Ltd – Ballito APPLY HERE
|Receptionist/Administrator (Hyundai PDC Cape Town) APPLY HERE
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.