TABLE OF CONTENTS
South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI) invites applications for the Graduate Internship Programme 2024 [x32 posts].
Closing date: 26 January 2024
- Department: Applied Research, Energy Efficiency, Energy Secretariat and Legal.
- Location(s): Sandton
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Period: 12 – 36 Month period; subject to 6 monthly performance evaluations and a 3-month probation period.
SANEDI retains, at all times, the right to place and transfer successful candidates to any site and/or position it deems necessary within the programme to address operational requirements at its sole
discretion within which the Company may conduct business.
The programme is highly intensive and will be facilitated through various SANEDI programmes and individual projects with its partners. SANEDI is a high performing, multi-disciplinary work environment within the energy sector.
Develop a pool of Critical Thinking Individuals Youth and provide skills that will stimulate innovation, provide working life skills and work readiness (Basic Business, Technical and Working Life Skills Training) through formal Engineering.
Provide workplace experience to graduates allowing them practical exposure to complement their academic training, enhancing employability. Through skills developed in collaboration with its partners, SANEDI will invest in Human Capital through this Graduate programme.
The South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI) is an agency of the Department of Minerals Resources and Energy.
SANEDI exists to direct, monitor and conduct applied energy research and development, demonstration and deployment of specific measures to promote the uptake of Low Carbon Energy and Energy Efficiency in South Africa.
Established in 2011, SANEDI’s focus is mainly developing innovative, integrated clean energy and resource efficient solutions that aim to catalyse growth and prosperity.
SANEDI operates in a global context shaped by several megatrends including climate change, urbanisation, demographic shifts, Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) and growing inequalities.
Unemployed undergraduates and post-graduates in various fields of Engineering and Internal Auditing as stipulated below (Candidates living with disabilities are encouraged to apply):
South African Tertiary graduates and post-graduates, who have successfully completed their studies (academic record to be provided), in the following categories are eligible to apply.
- BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering Graduates
- BTech Electrical Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Chemical Engineering Graduates
- BTech Chemical Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Mechanical Engineering Graduates
- BTech Mechanical Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Control & Instrumentation Engineering Graduates
- BTech Control & Instrumentation Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Mechatronics Engineering Graduates
- BTech Mechatronics Engineering Graduates
- BSc/BEng Computer Engineering
- BTech Computer Engineering
- BSc/BEng Environmental Engineering
- BTech Environmental Engineering
- BCom majoring in Internal Auditing
HOW TO APPLY
The closing date for the SANEDI Graduate programme applications is: 26 January 2024. Please email a detailed CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]
Should you not hear from SANEDI within 30 days after closing of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.