TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clover South Africa invites suitably qualified professionals to apply for the Pro-Star Young Professional Workplace Experience/ Internship Programme 2024.
Closing date: 22 January 2024
Location: Queensburgh (KZN) – South Africa.
- A Goal-driven Go Getter, determined to succeed and passionate about crafting your career.
- Open-minded with a willingness to learn.
- An above average achiever in the chosen field of study
- Able to communicate fluently in English (verbal and written)
- A TEAM player
Clover is the biggest employer in the Dairy Industry in South Africa and has been ranked in the Rep Trak study for the past two years as the most Reputable and the Ideal Company to work for.
For more than a century Clover has steadily built itself up as a premium brand based on quality products and through the very special relationships it fosters with all the business partners and employees who travel with us on our success journey.
Clover are constantly searching for energetic and competent individuals with the pride and passion to succeed in a business where speed, passion and commitment are crucial to gaining the competitive advantage. Want to be a part of our dynamic team?
ABOUT CLOVER PRO-STAR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Clover’s Pro-Star Young Professional Development Program provides young talented graduates the opportunity to gain work experience.
Participants are afforded the opportunity to work in the business units related to their chosen profession and are introduced to the various other functions in the Clover Business whilst having a chance to experience the real world of work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Degree or Honours in Supply chain and Logistics
- Degree or Honours in Food Technology & Food Sciences.
- Degree or Honours in Biotechnology & Microbiology.
HOW TO APPLY
Clover are committed to Employment Equity and Transformation. Preference will be given to employees from designated groups.
To apply submit CV to [email protected] with clear subject line to be “Pro-Star”
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.