TABLE OF CONTENTS
Capitec Bank Ltd is recruiting and invites interested candidates to apply for the Bank Better Champion (ATM Assistant) job vacancies.
- 20 January 2024 for KwaZulu-Natal
- 18 January 2024 for Free State
- Bergville, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA
- Bloemfontein, Free State, ZA
Capitec Bank are on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self service channels.
ABOUT CAPITEC BANK
Capitec Bank is a South African retail bank. As of August 2017 the bank was the second largest retail bank in South Africa, based on number of customers, with 120,000 customers opening new accounts per month.
We’re a bank, but we’re more than that too. We believe that banking is about people and that there’s a simpler way to bank, and that by helping our clients manage their financial lives better, we enable them to live better.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Basic calculations
- How to engage with people
- Clarity and understanding of own aspirations, being ambitious and keen to learn.
- Knowledge of bank branch environments
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
Click on the relevant link below to apply at your preferred location.
|Bank Better Champion
|Bergville, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA
|Bank Better Champion
|Bloemfontein, Free State, ZA
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.