TABLE OF CONTENTS
PepsiCo South Africa is hiring and invites qualifying persons to submit applications for the In-Service Trainee opportunity for 2024.
Location: Paarl, South Africa
Working at PepsiCo is more than just a job. It’s your opportunity to build a career where your goals matter, your voice is respected, and your ideas are celebrated.
It’s your opportunity to be an integral part of our progressive organisation; shape the future of some of the world’s most iconic brands and grow personally and professionally.
Join PepsiCo to experience the possibilities that only a global FMCG leader can offer, while knowing that with every project, brand and initiative you work on, you have a positive impact on the planet and our communities.
ABOUT PEPSICO SOUTH AFRICA
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
Since PepsiCo first entered South Africa in 1997 with an investment into Simba, our operations have reflected a strong commitment to South Africa’s people, communities and economy.
We employ approximately 12 000 South Africans across multiple sites including three corporate offices, over 40 production facilities, and approximately 70 distribution and warehouse facilities.
At PepsiCo South Africa, you will work with a range of iconic brands and products that reflect the diversity of the consumers PepsiCo are driven to serve.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct lab tests, record results, interpret and report data.
- Conduct literature research on relevant topics.
- Assist and work on research projects within the bakeries and grains category.
- Travel to manufacturing sites in SA.
- Assist with R&D projects and trials at manufacturing sites in SA.
- Enrolled for National Diploma in Food Technology (3rd Year)
HOW TO APPLY
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act.
Click or tap on the link button below for more information and to apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.