TABLE OF CONTENTS
Swiss International Airlines AG is hiring and invites qualifying professionals to apply for the job vacancy: Customer Service Agent.
Closing date: 19 January 2024
Location: Johannesburg – Hybrid Model (Remotely & in the Office)
Are you a proactive professional who has experience in Customer Service? Are you seeking a new challenge? If so, this job was made for you! We are looking forward to your application!
ABOUT SWISS INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES
Swiss International Air Lines AG, colloquially known as SWISS, is the flag carrier of Switzerland and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group, as well as a Star Alliance member.
It operates scheduled services in Europe and to North America, South America, Africa and Asia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain optimal workflow
- Manage communication platforms (telephones, e-mails, Q’s etc.)
- Customer Service activities including: Prompt reaction/response to irregularities or operational incidents, Tracing, Irregularity letters and Flight irregularity handling
- Flight disposition and Flight Booking List
- Manage bookings, quotations, Adhoc quote sheet and Pricing in collaboration(consultation) of Team Leader
- Sell available capacities proactively
- Manage recurring bookings and inform Sales Executive about low and changing trends
- Joint Customer visits with Sales Executive and close collaboration with them
- Be updated with My SWISS WorldCargo news, pull-out information, Local procedures and guidelines
- Observe directives and given deadlines
* All other duties as assigned or required
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- High School Diploma (Matric certificate)
- Experience in the cargo business is an asset
- Background in Customer Service is an asset
- Fluency in English and knowledge of other widely spoken languages will be an asset
- Indoor Sales, Customer Services, Accounting, Import and Export Cargo Operations basic knowledge
- Proficiency in MS office, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook based applications a must
- Open minded and positive attitudeWork well under high pressure situationsOwnership to assigned tasks
- High degree of flexibility
- Good team player
HOW TO APPLY
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required. Any cargo relevant certificates or reference letters are welcome. * Company will not provide relocation assistance
* Must possess a legal work permit in South Africa. * Must be willing to work shifts.
Please view more detail and apply here:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.