TABLE OF CONTENTS
Siemens Proprietary Limited (South Africa) is recruiting. Applications are invited for 2024 Project Manager Internship opportunity.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
|Job Title / Role:
|Project Manager Intern
|Lead Country South Africa
|Midrand, South Africa
|Project Management Manager
Project Manager Interns are responsible for the management support of customer projects, according to defined Project Management (PM@Siemens) standards and customer requirements.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in diversified engineering providing products, systems and solutions across the Electrification, Automation and Digitalization value chain. The company has been in existence for over 175 years igniting a history of innovation and social development.
As an integrated technology company, Siemens aims to play a constructive role in Africa ‘s success story, as we try work on solving problems that can help all South Africans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clarifies customers´ targets and requirements, and/or specification in request for proposal (RFP).
- Monitor and update planning progress of the project(s) and provide feedback to the project managers.
- Monitors key milestone and adherence to budgets, flag any potential deviations to the project manager proactively.
- Raise project risks and advice on possible mitigation measures.
- Trigger early warnings to project manager to ensure that the project manager put in place the contractual claims procedure to maximise opportunities.
- Adheres to tasks assigned by the Project Managers
- Relevant tertiary Degree/Diploma, preferably an Electrical Engineering with project management qualification or similar.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong Administration and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be willing to travel.
HOW TO APPLY
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
The company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets under the Employment Equity Act will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people with disabilities to apply.
Please apply via the link button below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.