TABLE OF CONTENTS
Siemens Proprietary Limited (South Africa) is recruiting. Applications are invited for the Office Administration Learnerships 2024.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Title / Role: Commercial Advancement Training Scheme
- Organization: Siemens Proprietary Limited
- Location: Midrand South Africa
Recent matriculants or young dynamic persons eager to kickstart their career in an integrated technology company within the finance community.
The successful candidates must be willing to study part time towards the ICB Office Administration NQF L5 qualification which will require additional effort outside of the normal working hours.
Candidates considered will be those who share our values and have a real commitment to building a better future for themselves and South Africa.
It is important that you have done your research about our company and are clear as to why you are choosing to join us.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in diversified engineering providing products, systems and solutions across the Electrification, Automation and Digitalization value chain. The company has been in existence for over 175 years igniting a history of innovation and social development.
As an integrated technology company, Siemens aims to play a constructive role in Africa ‘s success story, as we try work on solving problems that can help all South Africans.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
• The learner will be given a in initial 18-month learnership contract that will provide valuable workplace experience while studying part time.
• Learners completing the initial requirements of the learnership may be given further opportunity to continue with follow-up qualifications.
• You will be required to perform a range of standardised administrative tasks with close supervisory guidance in support of the function that you placed in.
• Specific responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) data and financial management. • You may be required to support special projects on simple operational tasks (as required).
• Between the age of 18 and 24 years old
• Must have completed Grade 12 / Matric certification with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Accounting with an 65% aggregate for both subjects.
• Computer Literacy in particular Excel, Word, and Outlook. • High level of honesty and integrity. • Strong attention to detail
• Learners will be based in Midrand and must willing to travel in the surrounding areas to various Siemens offices and project sites. • Must have a passion for Accounting/Business Administration.
HOW TO APPLY
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
The company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets under the Employment Equity Act will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people with disabilities to apply.
Please apply via the link button below.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.