TABLE OF CONTENTS
Heineken Beverages (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd) is hiring and invites applications for the 2024 Temp Learnership opportunities.
Closing date: 26 Janauary 2024
Location: Springs, ZA
ABOUT HEINEKEN BEVERAGES (SOUTH AFRICA)
HEINEKEN Beverages is an operating company of HEINEKEN, the world’s most international brewer and part of a global family of more than 80,000 employees across the world.
Established in 2023, HEINEKEN Beverages is a consolidation of three companies – HEINEKEN South Africa, Distell, and Namibia Breweries. We are part of a long tradition of innovation and continual improvement in the alcoholic beverages industry.
Whether it’s across geographies, brands, or roles, we are committed to building HEINEKEN’s next great legacies: opportunities at HEINEKEN are limitless
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Applications are invited for individuals to participate in the above mentioned learnership programme based at our Springs Plant at the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in:
Operation of the following processes:
- Filling and date coding
- Packing and Unpacking
- First line maintenance
- Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above mentioned processes
- Asset management
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Minimum qualification of Matric/Grade 12 or relevant N qualifications.
- Short listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Preference will be given to applicants with a tertiary qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Technical orientation and ability.
- Display a strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Heineken Beverages (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd) is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values inclusion and diversity. You must be fully eligible to live and work in South Africa to apply.
To apply for a particular vacancy or view more details, please click or tap on the vacancy title in the list below. That opens the vacancy on the Heineken careers portal.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.