TABLE OF CONTENTS
Airlink is hiring and invites suitably qualified and experienced persons to submit applications for the vacancy: Passenger Handling Agent.
Closing date: 16 January 2024
Location: George Airport, Western Cape, South Africa.
Airlink is an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Its main business is to provide services between smaller, under-served towns and larger hub airports. It has since expanded to offer flights on larger, mainline routes.
Airlink operates more than 200 flights on over 50 aircraft to more than 45 destinations in 13 African countries and St Helena Island.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with the Management and co-ordination of orders and distribution of all uniforms for front line staff, cabin crew, baggage handlers and pilots as well as signage requirements and office furniture.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in administration.
- Travel and Tourism diploma
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY
Click/ tap on the button below to view more details and/or apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.