TABLE OF CONTENTS
Value Group has an exciting opportunity for qualifying candidates who are interested in a 12 month learnership programme.
Closing date: 22 January 2024
- Western Cape
The learnership programme covers the following qualification – Transport Clerk NQF 4 and will commence on 01 March 2024 and will end on 28 February 2025.
ABOUT VALUE LOGISTICS
Founded in 1981 by Group CEO Steven Gottschalk, Value Logistics has become the supply chain partner of choice for many South African and multi-national brands.
From truck rental to a completely integrated, customised supply chain solution, the relationship you will enjoy with us is one of trust and reliability, operating through the Republic of South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The learnership programmes upskill participants with a qualification that will enable them to be employable in a Logistics and Supply Chain Operational Environment.
Value Group promotes access to education and training for unemployed youth. The aim of the learnership programme is to upskill participants with a qualification that will enable them to be employable in a Logistics and Supply Chain Operational Environment.
Value Group has an exciting opportunity for qualifying candidates who are interested in a 12-month learnership programme.
- Literacy and numeracy assessments will be conducted.
- You will undergo a criminal check.
- You will be required to attend theoretical classroom training, one week per month.
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday from 07H00 to 17H00, with the possibility of working overtime as and when required.
- Workplace experience will be within an operational environment.
- You will receive a monthly stipend.
- Matric Certificate with 50% pass rate.
- Applicants must be aged between 20-29 years old.
HOW TO APPLY
- Your recent CV.
- 1 original certified copy of your South African ID.
- 1 original certified copy of your Matric Certificate.
- Copies of any other qualification you may have.
Closing Date: The closing for the application is the 22nd Janaury 2024. Should you not hear from us 30 days after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.