TABLE OF CONTENTS
Corteva Agriscience is recruiting and invites qualifying professionals to apply for the Marketing & Sales Graduate Internship Programme 2024.
- Location: Greytown, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
- Req ID: 231149W-01
We’re hiring for the Corteva Agriscience 2023 South Africa Graduate Learnership, which is an occupation-based learning programme aimed at building skills that have economic value, and which incorporates at least one unit standard.
ABOUT CORTEVA AGRISCIENCE
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come.
Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet.
With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We’re hiring for a Marketing Intern. Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for supporting various aspects of the marketing function within Pannar Seed, South Africa.
The Pannar Marketing Team forms part of the Pannar Commercial Unit and is responsible for all marketing and marketing related activities within the Pannar Seed, South Africa brand.
Activities include (but are not limited to) marketing campaigns (across all media channels), promotional activities (specifically the Pannar Bonanza programme), events and trade shows, digital (specifically Salesforce), sponsorships, market research.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Campaign support: aid in the planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing campaigns, in close collaboration with the Marketing team, includes content creation.
- Assistance in Promotional Activities: provide administrative support to coordinator of the Pannar Bonanza programme, including aiding in the validation of orders, processing of payments, etc. to ensure smooth operations.
- Assistance in Events: participate in or assist in organizing agricultural events and trade shows.
- Digital Marketing support: contribute to digital marketing efforts, e. g. email marketing via Salesforce. Collaborate with digital marketing platforms (including social media platforms, Salesforce, website, apps, etc.) to execute online marketing strategies.
- Market research: conduct research on the agricultural industry, e.g., market trends, competitor analysis, and customer preferences. Gather insights into farmers’ needs, challenges, and preferences in different regions.
- Administrative support: providing general administrative support to the marketing team, including aiding in the validation and administration of customer complaints, payment process (request purchase orders, process payments, etc.), and assisting with routine tasks to ensure smooth operations.
Key Stakeholders and Interactions:
- Marketing team (Marketing Manager and Marketing and Communications Specialist): collaborate closely with the marketing team on all marketing activities throughout the year.
- Marketing agencies: work together with all agencies on campaign planning, content creating, strategy implementation, promotional campaigns and events planning.
- Sales team: interact with the Area Managers to understand customer feedback, market demands and sales strategies.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply directly on the Corteva Agriscience careers portal via the link below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.