TABLE OF CONTENTS
Absa Bank is hiring and invites qualifying professionals to apply for the 2024 Forensics Graduate Internship opportunity.
Closing date: 16 January 2024
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
To coordinate, plan & deliver day-to-day team tasks & activities in order to execute forensic transactions accurately & timeously in support of org. policy compliance through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Absa Group Limited, commonly known simply as Absa and formerly the Amalgamated Banks of South Africa (ABSA) until 2005 and Barclays Africa Group Limited until 2018, is a multinational banking and financial services conglomerate based in Johannesburg, South Africa and listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us!
- Allocate or assign the work to the team/service providers on time
- Investigate fraud incidents and collection of evidence.
- Properly documenting and record the evidence.
- Appropriately managing cases through investigation, customer and business interaction and eventual resolution and closure.
- Logging Risk Incidents
- Using a variety of investigative tools and methodologies to support the investigation to determine the fraud
- BAU – Case load, TAT
- Adhere to prescribed Service Level Agreements as requested by business Manages time effectively
- Ensure efficient and prompt service and responses to all queries raised e.g. Claims, Contact Centre, CCP’s and Ombudsman queries or escalations
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in stakeholder interactions
- Working with product and application owners to develop better fraud controls and increase awareness.
- Provide all required fraud reports, submit timeously to the relevant stakeholders, daily, weekly and monthly as requested.
- Diploma or degree in Law, Military Science or Security
HOW TO APPLY
Join us on this exciting journey to develop your skills and make a meaningful impact in the world of banking.
You apply online for this exciting opportunity. Please click on the link below to view further detail and/ or apply. Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.