TABLE OF CONTENTS
Old Mutual invites qualifying professionals to submit applications for the HR Graduate Trainee Programme 2024.
Closing Date: 21 January 2024
Location: Mbababe, eSwatini
Performs general HR (payroll record-keeping etc.) or learning administration. Resolves queries about process issues relating to HR/Learning practices.
Provides process support on HR issues as part of a segment/business unit HR/Learning team or a centralized HR/Learning area. Deals with personal and sensitive information that necessitates confidentiality at all times.
ABOUT OLD MUTUAL
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries.
The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs general HR administration (filing, record-keeping, etc.) and or learning and development administration.
- Resolves queries about process issues relating to HR/Learning practices.
- Provides process support on HR issues.
- Deals with personal and sensitive information that necessitates confidentiality at all times.
- Performs any other duties as instructed by management or as required by the function and/or the organization.
To be eligible to apply you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors Degree (B): Human Resources Management
HOW TO APPLY
The Application Process:
- Complete the online application which includes a gamified assessment (it is not timed).
- Finalists will be invited to interviews.
Required Documentation (to be included in the application)
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Matric Certificate
- Full Academic Transcript
- ID Copy
Preference will be given to candidates from under-represented designated groups, including candidates with disabilities.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.