TABLE OF CONTENTS
NG Global Energy Solutions PTY LTD invites recent graduates to apply for Learnership Programme 2024.
Closing date: 16 February 2024
Learners must be commited to complete the full 12 month programme, failing which all training provided by the company will need to be reimbursed by the learner.
ABOUT NG GLOBAL ENERGY SOLUTIONS
NG Global Energy Solutions is proudly a Level 1 BBBEE South African company, established in 2017. The company specialises in the turnkey supply of various grades of coal and other commodities including manganese and iron ore to end-users both locally and abroad among our junior mining activities.
Our services extend across the value chain and include the sourcing of the product and transporting the product via road, rail, and sea. In the instance of sea freight via FOB or CFR, our services extend to coordinating the loading of the product on the vessel to minimize delays and costs as far as possible.
To date, NG Global has exported over 3.5 million metric tons of various grades of coal via RBCT, Durban and Maputo ports across the globe.
Our end-users are based locally across South Africa, in Europe, India, Pakistan and China and include power generation, cement, steel and fertilizer manufacturing among others. For more, please DOWNLOAD OUR COMANY PROFILE.
STIPEND AND OTHER BENEFITS
Fixed-term on-the-job training and employment period starting on 01 March 2024 • Gross Monthly Stipend of R12 000 will be paid to each learner for their support with building a quality management system and completing adhoc technical tasks as part of the business day-to-day activities.
Permanent employment may be considered depending on performance during the training period • Learners will be given a company laptop for the duration of their training.
- Certified Proof Of Qualification.
- Note only Btech/BSc in Industrial. chemical, mechanical and mining engineering will be considered
- Certified Copy of university/tertiary institution results
- Certified Identity Document/ Passport Copy
- Curriculum Vitae, good excel skills, report writing and communication skills are mandatory
- Preference may be given to those learners living in Pretoria.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be sent as follows: Email the Requirements to: [email protected] with subject NG Global learnership 2024.
Closing date is Friday 16th February 2024 at 16:00pm
For enquiries contact: Ms Diboka Tel No: 012 534 4350
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.